Fircrest, Washington - 98466


First seen as an enchanting area to raise a family and enjoy one's life, the land was purchased by fanciers from San Francisco, California, in 1907. They named the town Regents Park and started in on the development of the land, taking time with the curvature of the streets and naming them for their California roots. The very first store here was established in 1919 and the Fircrest golf course followed in 1923. The residents of the town voted to incorporate in September 1925 where it came to be known as The Town of Fircrest. That changed in 1990 when it changed to The City of Fircrest as the area had grown in size and population in a substantial way. To